Zuleika Viera will provide all the products to use, only to use in the class. Plus, the support material that includes a Binder with all the material of the course, so that you can use it in your career and two sets of professional brushes, you do not have to bring anything.
Place: Zuleika Viera Makeup Studio (1807 Radcliff Avenue, bronx NY 10462)
Dates (4 Sundays) May 19th, 26th and June 2nd, 9th
Time: 09:00 AM - 6:00 PM
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Support material for your professional development
- Folder with all the material of the written class
- Set of brushes
- Membership #Vierababes with access to a private group of former students on Facebook
- Discounts on professional brands (Including 40% discount on Mac Cosmetics, with free one-year membership)
- Access to all the free classes that are taught by Zuleika Viera in Make Up For Ever and Mac Cosmetics
- Professional follow-up of Zuleika Viera Workshops
-Work opportunities including NYFW, NYBFW & much more!
RULES AND DRESS CODE
Dress code: You must dress in black, without exception, accessories can be any color.
No companions; Students are not allowed to bring anyone to the class.
Assistance; If for any reason you have an emergency and cannot attend the class, please contact the instructor to make the necessary changes. You will be allowed to take that part of the class in one of the other courses to be taught if you have a valid emergency.
At the end of the class, all the people will be evaluated and will be granted a Certificate endorsing the class hours they have taken.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us through our email:
Please read the FAQ section and (T & C) terms and conditions of our website.
$1997 $1698 (15% discount. Offer until Memorial Day)
• The total cost of the course is $ $1,698.00 dollars.
• Registrations will be made for people who make the deposit that is 300.0, Limited spots available, we do not make reservations without deposit, we want to provide the best possible service.
• To obtain a guaranteed place, it is necessary to pay a non-refundable amount of $ 300 and the rest (1,398.00) in cash on the first day of classes.
• If you want to make a payment plan you must sign a contract committing to pay the full amount, and you will be allowed to make the weekly payments, if so please write us an email at specifying that you want to make a payment plan after you make your deposit.